Page date 24 June 2015
Back to public forum
After much consideration, Paneristi.com is now requiring all users who wish to post to have posting privileges.
If you are in the group Paneristi, you'll have posting privileges. If not, you can request posting privileges as described below.
We hope this new procedure will provide for a better experience for all of our users.
Read this before applying
- You may already have posting privileges. To test if you can post already, you don't need to actually make a post, just start the process. If the system allows you to create a post then you already have posting privileges.
- Please do not contact us for posting privileges in any other way then described underneath.
How to apply for posting privileges
- Apply by sending an e-mail to support @ paneristi.com
- The subject title of your e-mail must say "posting privileges"
- In the message send us your network54 login (not your password). Note that logins are case sensitive!
- Underneath your login, tell us something about yourself.
- If you have posted before, then include a link to one of your posts. That will speed up the approval process.
After you have sent your e-mail...
- You will receive a reply to your e-mail once you have been approved.
- Please be patient, it may take one or two days.
- If you haven't followed the above instructions, you may not get a reply. So please, read the instructions first.
© 2015 Paneristi.com